Tuesday, March 24, 2009

UMNO’s New Line-up: Jurublog’s picks

I am not a member of UMNO. But I would like to put forth my own list of potential new line-up of UMNO after the party elections this week.

UMNO President
Najib Razak (Uncontested)

UMNO Deputy President
Muhyiddin Yassin

UMNO Vice Presidents
Hishammuddin Hussien
Shafie Apdal
Rais Yatim

Wanita Chief
Shahrizat Jalil

Wanita Deputy Chief
Kamilia Ibrahim (uncontested)

Youth Chief
Mukhriz Mahathir

Youth Deputy Chief
Razali Ibrahim

UMNO Supreme Council (25 posts)
Husni Hanadzlah
Latiff Ahmad
Awang Adek Hussin
Idris Jusoh
Adnan Yaakob
Azimi Daim
Tajuddin Rahman
Lajim Ukin
Syed Ali Al-Habshee
Puad Zarkashi
Zulhasnan Rafique
Abdullah Md Zin
Sharir Samad
Johari Baharum
Shabery Cheek
Noh Omar
Halimah Sadique
Mustapha Mohamed
Bung Moktar Radin
Musa Aman
Mohamad Hasan
Mohd Zin Mohamed
Noraini Ahmad
Norraesah Mohamad
Abdul Ghani Othman

To test the accuracy of my picks, I am assigning the following points for each correct prediction:-

UMNO Deputy President – 10 points
UMNO Vice President – 5 points each x 3
Wanita Chief – 10 points
Youth Chief – 10 points
Youth Deputy Chief – 5 points
(Sub-total for substantial posts = 50 points)

UMNO Supreme Council – 2 points each x 25
TOTAL = 100 points

I got a feeling that I will fail miserably, especially with my Supreme Council picks.

No comments: